CARTRIDGE TANK® FILTRATION SYSTEM
Say goodbye to small and inefficient housings. Get rid of expensive stainless steel housings. The ENPRESS Cartridge Tank® is a direct replacement for small and inefficient 2½” or 4½” housings, or expensive Stainless Steel cartridge housings, and offers extended service and life, and a more cost-effective and efficient filtration solution.
Utilizing ENPRESS’ patented industry exclusive liner design and no tools necessary snap-ring design; Full radial seal top and bottom caps make replacement simple. Cartridge Tank® makes it easy to access and remove the internal filtration solution.
Lightweight and cost-effective with multiple configuration options, from high flow commercial/industrial applications to stand-alone residential Point-of-Entry (POE) installations for city and well water applications, this is the filtration solution of the future…100% non-metallic! The Cartridge Tank® is a high performance, NSF 42 listed device and has been tested to 100 psi operating pressure with 4:1 Burst Safety Factor.
- 100% non-metallic!
- Patented no-tools necessary snap-ring design
- Multiple filtration solutions
- Full 1¼” and 2” plumbing connection options
- Large capacity filter configurations
- Lightweight and cost-effective housing with high chemical compatibility
- Simple and easy change-out of cartridges. No Tools, Means NO TOOLS!
- Match the filtration solution with flow rate requirements
- Extended service life, contaminant removal, and dirt holding capacity
- Low-pressure drop = high flow
- Ideal for Residential, Food Service, Rental Fleets, Commercial and Industrial Applications
- Make-up Water, RO Pre-filtration, Cooling Towers, Chill Water Loops, Metal Finishing
- Process Water (turbidity, particulate, colloidal suspensions)
- Reduction of unwanted bad taste and odor from potable drinking water
- City water applications where water softeners are a hard sell…as a replacement option of pitcher, faucet, bottled water and/or refrigerator filters
- Reduction in frequency of replacing common 2½” or 4½” housings…Bigger is Better
- Other water-based fluid solutions